WATER & FLOOD DAMAGE RESTORATION IN TAMPA FL.
Water Damage Tampa
TAKING PRIDE IN YOUR PROPERTY
FIRE . SMOKE . FLOOD . WATER . MOLD . WIND
24/7 Live Calls
Get Help NOW!
- 5 Star Reviews
- IICRC Certified
- Talk to a Real Person
- Locally Owned & Operated
Fast Emergency ResponseTechnicians Available 24/7
- Certified Professionals & Quick Response Time At Your Door In 30 minutes
- We Work Directly With Your Insurance
2215 Thrace St,
Tampa, FL 33605
24-HOUR RESTORATION SERVICES
The invasive properties of water can lead to warping, swelling, staining, rusting, and decay. Preffered Disaster Response begins the water extraction process without delay, saving your property and its contents from irretrievable damage.
The Preferred Disaster Response team of first responders arrives to give you full fire damage support. From the moment we arrive to help, you get rapid critical damage response with professional cleanup, repair, and remodeling done according to your needs.
COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL MOLD REMOVAL
We offer mold inspection & testing in Tampa. We can make your sacred space safe again. Call to schedule an appointment.
SEWAGE CLEAN UP
Our certified specialists remove the contaminated sewage water and waste and perform full decontamination, deodorization, dry out, and return your property to pre-damage condition.
STORM CLEANUP & REPAIR
Our team works with extreme precaution to decontaminate, sanitize, and neutralize your property when a biohazard has occurred. We follow established hazmat protocol to assure you of safe and effective cleanup.
Disinfection / Cleaning
We can help you clean and sterilize your home or office.
We Work Directly With Your Insurance To Help Your Family & Property.
We handle the process from start to finish. Let us handle your insurance claim today!
Why Choose Disaster Restoration Services?
- All of our service techs are professional, courteous, and IICRC Certified.
- We get the job done right the first time.
- Swift Turnaround – our goal is to get your property back to normal as quickly as possible.
- We also provide full reconstruction services.
- We bill the insurance company directly.
- Fast response at your door in 30 minutes .
RECENT RESTORATION PROJECTS IN TAMPA, FL.
Residential & Commercial Water Damage Restoration Services in Tampa, FL.
If your home or business experiences water damage, fire, smoke, damage, mold, or any other property damage disaster, our team of certified team of professionals is here for you.
We bring over 20 years of combined experience and training to help you in your time of need. At Preferred Disaster Response, we work with you, minimizing loss to you and damage to your property. Restoration is what we do!
Preferred Disaster Response works with all insurance carriers. We provide detailed estimates that meet and exceed industry standards. When disaster strikes, we are there for you, and we provide a clear plan to you and your insurance carrier to restore your home, property, or business.
With 5 star ratings on Google, cutting edge industry training and many certifications, memberships and affiliations with the leading restoration and construction industries, you can rest assured Preferred Disaster Response will take care of you and your home, property or business.
Our service area is rapidly expanding. (click here for service area map) With offices in Downtown Tampa.
Our Process Is Simple And We Offer Free Consultations.
Free Phone Consultations
Have questions or an emergency we answer our phones 24/7.
Free On-Site Inspection
We can be at your door in 30 minutes and will give a full on-site inspection.
Free Water Checks
Free Water & Moisture Checks
Free Mold inspection
We offer a free mold inspection
Free Restoration Assessments
We can be at your door in 30 minutes and will give a full restoration proposal.
Free Moisture Checks
Free Water & Moisture Checks
#1 Restoration Company in Tampa for Water damage, Fire Damage, Mold Removal, Water Flood, Smoke Restoration and More Restoration Services.
We offer a wide variety of services to assist both the residential water damage and commercial water damage customer in cleaning up property that has sustained water damage.
Unfortunately, flooding and water damage in Tampa is not an uncommon occurrence. Any source of uncontrolled water can potentially cause serious damage. The small drip of the kitchen or bathroom faucet that never overflowed the basin could one day result in a pool in the same room or even entire house if certain conditions are present. Flood water has been traditionally placed into two categories, black and gray water. Black water is from outside water, such as streams and raw sewage. Gray water will come from within your unit and includes that from the toilet, dishwater, and sinks.
Our Water Damage Restoration Process:
- Emergency Response – 24 hours a day 7 Days a week 365 days a year.
- Thorough inspection using state of the art moisture detection equipment.
- Contents protection and moving.
- Extraction of water.
- Assess the flooring materials and determine best restoration method.
- Ventilate wall cavities to expedite the drying process.
- Removal of drywall (only when necessary).
- Clean and sanitize affected area (depending on source of water).
- Determine the most effective drying equipment to use.
- Set up drying equipment.
- Monitor drying equipment daily to quickly dry the space.
- Remove drying equipment after verifying that the affected materials have reached a normal moisture content.
How We Save You Money:
- Reduce construction repairs by up to 70%.
- Efficient use of time for construction repairs.
- Evaluate and restore water damaged contents.
- Prevent secondary damage to building materials and contents.
- Protect unaffected areas from humidity damage.
- Reduce potential for mold, mildew and bacteria to grow.
- Reduce additional living expenses by providing expedited emergency services.