24/7 Live Calls
Get Help NOW!
- 5 Star Reviews
- IICRC Certified
- Talk to a Real Person
- Locally Owned & Operated
Fast Emergency ResponseTechnicians Available 24/7
- Certified Professionals & Quick Response Time At Your Door In 30 minutes
- We Work Directly With Your Insurance
Contact us now!
18290 Columbine Rd
Fort Myers, FL 33967
24-HOUR RESTORATION SERVICES
PREFFERED DISSASTER RESPONSE specializes in wind, water, fire, mold, flood, vandalism, odor, smoke and more.
Contact us today for a free assessment of your damage!
SEWAGE CLEAN UP
Our certified specialists remove the contaminated sewage water and waste and perform full decontamination, deodorization, dry out, and return your property to pre-damage condition.
Our team works with extreme precaution to decontaminate, sanitize, and neutralize your property when a biohazard has occurred. We follow established hazmat protocol to assure you of safe and effective cleanup.
Disinfection / Cleaning
Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium
We Work Directly With Your Insurance To Help Your Family & Property.
We handle the process from start to finish. Let us handle your insurance claim today!
Why Choose Disaster Restoration Services?
- All of our service techs are professional, courteous, and IICRC Certified.
- We get the job done right the first time.
- Swift Turnaround – our goal is to get your property back to normal as quickly as possible.
- We also provide full reconstruction services.
- We bill the insurance company directly.
- Fast response at your door in 30 minutes .
Our Water Damage Restoration Process:
- Emergency Response – 24 hours a day 7 Days a week 365 days a year.
- Thorough inspection using state of the art moisture detection equipment.
- Contents protection and moving.
- Extraction of water.
- Assess the flooring materials and determine best restoration method.
- Ventilate wall cavities to expedite the drying process.
- Removal of drywall (only when necessary).
- Clean and sanitize affected area (depending on source of water).
- Determine the most effective drying equipment to use.
- Set up drying equipment.
- Monitor drying equipment daily to quickly dry the space.
- Remove drying equipment after verifying that the affected materials have reached a normal moisture content.
How We Save You Money:
- Reduce construction repairs by up to 70%.
- Efficient use of time for construction repairs.
- Evaluate and restore water damaged contents.
- Prevent secondary damage to building materials and contents.
- Protect unaffected areas from humidity damage.
- Reduce potential for mold, mildew and bacteria to grow.
- Reduce additional living expenses by providing expedited emergency services.